Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kichitora - Megamall

This is a review long overdue. Rainy season has already started in the Philippines and nothing beats hot noodles to keep you warm on those days. Bf and I went on a movie date but before the movie started, we dropped by Kichitora to have ramen.


Having been in Japan, I know how authentic ramen tastes like. In Japan, I always order shoyu or miso ramen and I think I like miso ramen more so that's what I ordered for him.


special miso ramen topped with chashu, 360
I tried bf's ramen and it was so delicious. The taste reminded of those I had in Japan during the cold winter nights. The chashu was so tender, too.

I also wanted him to try gyouza so I chose shoyu chicken ramen with gyouza from their set menu. 

shoyu chiken ramen, 465 (together with the gyouza)
This one disappointed me. The taste was too plain for the price. I honestly think that I could get this same taste from fast food chains for a more reasonable cost. The gyouza that came with this, fortunately, did not disappoint. It tasted so good that we wanted another serving.


I'm thankful I ordered the miso ramen for my boyfriend. He was really satisfied with it. I think I'm coming back to this place but I'll order something different from what I had. 



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 bridges, lenses, and motherhood
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top