Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sonya's Garden

When I get stiff shoulders and back pain, I can only think of one place to visit; Sonya's Garden. Entering Sonya's Garden is like being in a totally different world; far from the hustle and bustle of the city. 

Weeks before coming home from Japan, I was already planning my next visit to Sonya's Garden with my boyfriend. We both fell in love with the place during our first visit. My boyfriend who dislikes tea likes their dalandan tea which I have tried to imitate at home but failed.

Sonya's Garden's usually full on Sundays. During our visit, there were a lot of families who were probably there to either have lunch or have a soothing massage like us. Every time we visit, there's also a wedding reception ongoing. How I wish I could have my wedding reception done there, too.



I just can't help but love everything about this place. The benches and restrooms are so cozy and they even have rose-scented hand soap that I just love so much.

We walked around the place because we arrived earlier than our reserved massage schedule. I could really live there. 






Then it's time for the massage.


The interior is amazing and well-designed. It feels like home.







Flashing a big smile after the massage... 


The dalandan tea that captured my bf's taste buds.


See????


The satisfied customers..


We're definitely coming back!












Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 bridges, lenses, and motherhood
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top