Monday, February 10, 2014

Winter Wonderland

It was Saturday morning when I opened my window and saw snow falling;  my first real snow experience. Early in the morning, there were kids playing in the park right in front of my apartment but as noon came, the wind blew stronger and the snow came heavier. It was around 1 PM when my friends and I decided to go out and play in the bigger park nearby.

 I wanted to take better photos with my camera but, it was just impossible. 







You can imagine how strong the wind was blowing from the photo above. 




 Posing with the faceless snowman. Someone was shooting a video in the park with his dog while we were playing. I didn't miss the chance to have my photo taken with his dog.





 A mother and her daughter came near us to have their photo taken with our faceless snowman. 


 Before going home, our snowman was not faceless anymore. Our snowman got the face of a kodama, a character in Miyazaki Hayao's Mononoke Hime.


Who else would have thought of making a helmet from snow?!! and actually putting it on! Brrr.



Our group picture taken by Ms. Grace. 

L to R: Marvin, Keith, me
Here's what greeted us when we returned to the apartment. Our bicycles were covered by snow. 


I got really tired from playing that I slept for 3 hours from 4-7 PM. My first real snow experience was memorable. I felt like a child again.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 bridges, lenses, and motherhood
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top