Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Flock

It was the day after the second snowfall, the sun was shining brightly. The roads were still covered with snow so I was a little hesitant to go out. It took me over an hour to finally start packing my camera bag.

As expected, it was difficult to ride the bicycle. There were times when I really got off the bike and just walked because I couldn't keep my balance.

When I was running along Tsurumi River last time, I saw a flock of white birds and was amazed. I went there hoping they're still around and... they were!

There was another person taking photos when I arrived so I just sat in one of the benches and tried to get some sunlight which I haven't had for quite some time. It felt good. 

After the man left, I went down  the bank of the river to have a better shooting position.


There were photos I took easily...


Some photos that I captured through waiting patiently...


Photos I captured with the help of others...


And one photo taken at the perfect moment...


 The photo above is probably one of my best shots to date. A little girl came running to chase the birds and while the birds were about to fly, I took this shot. The girl's grandfather later approached me to apologize thinking that I wasn't able to take a photo because of her granddaughter. If only he knew how beautiful the photo turned out. I really wish I could give them a copy.


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 bridges, lenses, and motherhood
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top